MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Updated:TheExpertGaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: TEG.png]

ツGreat Members
ツHQ Posts
ツWelcomingツHiring Helpers

ツWhats Going On At The Fourm Right Now:

ツVoting On Userbadges
ツHiring Website Helpers
1600 Msp Giveaway

ツWebsite Helper Application:
ツAge:
ツName:
ツKnow How To Install Plugin:
ツStaff On Other Websites?:
ツCoding?:
ツHow Active

Referer Link:TEG

Giveaway Link:Giveaway

We Removed Our Warez Section So Were Reposting.
You have too many links in your post (limit is 2).

You should get a .com or other domain, not a free one.

You have mispellings and bad grammer in your descriptions, which is unprofessional. For example: "You MUST Provide Proof Or You Will Get A Warning And Topic Colsed"

You have many uneccessary forums and sections. For example, "Giveaways/Contests" and "Offical Contests"

Also, your admin is giving me the middle finger. Thanks, but no thanks. (凸(◣_◢)凸)
(2012-05-30, 02:37 AM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]Also, your admin is giving me the middle finger. Thanks, but no thanks. (凸(◣_◢)凸)

The description of troll manager. I wonder how this forum will turn out :3 I'll say good luck though since we are both running a gaming forum.
ツWebsite Helper Application:
ツAge: 15
ツName: John (Loven It)
ツKnow How To Install Plugin: I sure do
ツStaff On Other Websites?: Globalgamers.com
ツCoding?:It's fairly decent
ツHow Active: I can and will be on everyday!
(2012-05-30, 03:35 AM)Jitendra M Wrote: [ -> ]You have too many links in your post (limit is 2).

Please correct this.

Corrected Thanks!!!!!!!!

Still Taking Applications!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/9skoX.png

You go around spamming your site on other people's forums? You should be ashamed. Idiot.
(2012-05-30, 02:02 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]http://i.imgur.com/9skoX.png

You go around spamming your site on other people's forums? You should be ashamed. Idiot.

He's right Anxiety. You should feel HORRIBLE about making the assumption that he, out of his HUGE following of 21 members, made those atrocious spam posts.

You horrible person you.

EDIT:
@OP

If it was you that spammed those links. You should feel really bad. That's just an a**hole "marketing" technique. If it WASN'T you that spammed those links, than instead of getting pissy at Anxiety, why don't you thank him for pointing out that some one is spamming your forum (and giving you a bad rep), then go back to your forum, find out who did it, and tell them to stop.
(2012-05-30, 07:10 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-30, 02:02 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]http://i.imgur.com/9skoX.png

He's right Anxiety. You should feel HORRIBLE about making the assumption that he, out of his HUGE following of 21 members, made those atrocious spam posts.

You horrible person you.

When Did I Say HUGE 21 Members???

I Never Said I Had Alot Of Members
Sorry, I'm multitasking and forgot to add the last part of the message haha. Read my edit:

Quote:If it was you that spammed those links. You should feel really bad. That's just an a**hole "marketing" technique. If it WASN'T you that spammed those links, than instead of getting pissy at Anxiety, why don't you thank him for pointing out that some one is spamming your forum (and giving you a bad rep), then go back to your forum, find out who did it, and tell them to stop.
(2012-05-30, 07:10 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]He's right Anxiety. You should feel HORRIBLE about making the assumption that he, out of his HUGE following of 21 members, made those atrocious spam posts.

You horrible person you.

I'm so sowwy :'(!

It's obviously you Neon because of the grammar. If it's not then I apologise but tell your members to stop spamming on other forums.
Pages: 1 2