MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Advanced Portal V7a HELP NEEDED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyBB Advanced Portal V7a
just installed this on my test site and the portal is there but this is at the top of the page

The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/zxq.net/v/a/u/vauxmod/htdocs/inc/plugins/advportalv7.php:1) - Line: 1688 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1688 header
/inc/plugins/advportalv7.php 1058 my_setcookie
/inc/class_plugins.php 101 advportalv7_portalrun
/portal.php 102 pluginSystem->run_hooks
There might be a space above the <?php tag in ./inc/plugins/dvportalv7.php
where about do i need to look m8
I've mentioned the file name where to look on. At the top or bottom of that file, there must be a blank space that causing this.
here`s the file if it helps
Open this file and at the line # 1417, delete that blank line. It should fix it.
is this better than pro_portal?
(2012-05-30, 01:32 PM)fma965 Wrote: [ -> ]is this better than pro_portal?

I don't think so. Proportal was coded by a former developer (I think).
(2012-05-30, 11:22 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Open this file and at the line # 1417, delete that blank line. It should fix it.
could you let me know whats by it or a screen shot please as its gonna take a long time to count down that many lines lol
Line # 1417 is the last line of that file. Scroll down to the bottom of page and you'll see somehing like;
?>
 <-- Notice a blank line over here. Delete that line so it becomes as shown below;

?>
Pages: 1 2