MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: welcome back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2012-06-03, 10:17 AM)Chris Boulton Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-03, 09:39 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Chris in case you don't know softlayer also provides 2 layer verisign/symantec verification along with name.com and also PayPal. I use it for free. For iphone and other android phones theres application which generates new code every 30 seconds. Smile

Thanks, that's already active on our account but unfortunately doesn't help when people are pretending to be you over the telephone or live chat Smile
Ah yes. When that is the case, registrars are instead the very cause of the troubles. Was that done in this case or your iCloud being compromised somehow? I read the blog posts but that seem to mention very little on that part. If its something that doesn't need to be discussed, that's fine. Smile
Glad the forums are back online! Big Grin

It's a disgrace to see this group of kids do this over hatred of Jesse and his forum and to attempt to hack a website distributing a open source product which is one of the things that the group stands up for. Its hypocritical and wrong.

Nice to see the website, blog and forum back up quickly. Well Done Chris for maintaining presence and reassuring the users along this whole process as some of us know this restoration period can be very stressful. Hopefully once you've gone through everything an incident like this will never happen again.

Once again well done Chris and the rest of the team!
Welcome back. Smile
Welcome back! Will the old mods site be coming back or are you moving to the new one now? Big Grin
Mods site is still being restored; the old one will come back first, the new one will be up relatively soon we hope (but no ETA as always).
Welcome back guys! Good job on the swift restoration.
Welcome back Smile
I didn't think that I would miss you guys so much. Sad It's the website and the community online again.
Glad to see ya back guys I was shocked when I saw the site has been hacked by some who do not know what they want.

Welcome back!!!
Didn't get a chance to post here Rolleyes

Welcome back guys, I was missing the mods site and especially the community forum!!

A massive thanks and well done to Chris, Tim and all the staff of mybb - great job!

~ David
Pages: 1 2 3 4