MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Guild Wars 2 Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm back yet again with another fansite theme and this time it's Guild Wars 2. I'm doing something different than my usual designs. This is going to be available for free once it's done. Let me know what you think.

Preview:
[attachment=26441]
(2012-06-03, 02:35 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm back yet again with another fansite theme and this time it's Guild Wars 2. I'm doing something different than my usual designs. This is going to be available for free once it's done. Let me know what you think.

Preview:

I like it! I really like the glassy-ness
Thank you, even though it wasn't suppose to be glassy. >.<
You've to work on tables as well. The thead, tcat and trows are looks like default with little change in colors.

Overall, good start.
(2012-06-03, 06:42 PM)Scois0n Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-03, 02:35 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm back yet again with another fansite theme and this time it's Guild Wars 2. I'm doing something different than my usual designs. This is going to be available for free once it's done. Let me know what you think.

Preview:

I like it! I really like the glassy-ness

ohhhh... Well... It looks very good Smile
This would only work if you had a corresponding domain. Sadly all GW2 domains are taken, all the GW1 sites have parked their GW2 equivalent.
(2012-06-07, 04:51 PM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]This would only work if you had a corresponding domain. Sadly all GW2 domains are taken, all the GW1 sites have parked their GW2 equivalent.

That's not true at all. All generic gw2 domains are taken, but you need to be creative. I just searched over 50 different gw2 domains that are available.
I have thought about creating a GW2 forum but I think it would be VERY difficult to do so since all the GW1 forums and exchanges sites will support GW2. That way users won't have to go out and find a new forum - the GW forum they're currently on will support GW2 discussions. The GW market is small, and it would be very difficult to come into that market at this stage.
(2012-06-07, 05:40 PM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]I have thought about creating a GW2 forum but I think it would be VERY difficult to do so since all the GW1 forums and exchanges sites will support GW2. That way users won't have to go out and find a new forum - the GW forum they're currently on will support GW2 discussions. The GW market is small, and it would be very difficult to come into that market at this stage.

Guild Wars 2 is one of the most anticipated RPGs of this years. There are hundreds of thousands of people waiting for the release. I've been an avid Guild Wars 1 player and I've been participating in all the GW2 beta weekends. I wouldn't of made the theme if I knew people weren't going to use it.

I see a lot of new Guild Wars 2 clan sites opening up lately and maybe some will come to MyBB if they see that there are themes available for the game they play. Toungue
hey cool theme! Are you done with it? Download link?
Pages: 1 2