MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: When mods.mybb.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
How you guys even ask such questions ?
I am pretty sure, none of the mybb team are resting in beach currently, they all are working hard to get everything up as soon as possible.. Let them do it.. give time.. no hurry...
@MyBB please consider security as first thing than time, we are ready to wait & Thanks for all effort you are giving to mybb apart from your Daily Life.
This gives me an idea. Why don't we create some sort of mirror site that backs up plugins, themes etc automatically?
(2012-06-03, 04:22 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]This gives me an idea. Why don't we create some sort of mirror site that backs up plugins, themes etc automatically?
Because some plugins don't allow redistribution...
All of the plugins on the Mods site have to be licenced under a GPL compatible licence... a mirror was briefly discussed recently, but don't know how feasible it'd be to set it up.
(2012-06-03, 05:48 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]All of the plugins on the Mods site have to be licenced under a GPL compatible licence...
But a lot of plugins aren't, especially old ones. (Perhaps something for the new mods site?)
(2012-06-03, 05:50 PM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-03, 05:48 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]All of the plugins on the Mods site have to be licenced under a GPL compatible licence...
But a lot of plugins aren't, especially old ones. (Perhaps something for the new mods site?)

With Glithub mirrors Toungue

Just make that part of a new TOS.
Hi,
I am also anxious to know when the Mods section will be reopened.
However I do understand it must be a lot of work.
I appreciate all the services provided by myBB and would like to take this opportunity to thank the myBB staff team in general for the outstanding services provided!
These services will NOT be found on any other board.
(2012-06-04, 01:02 AM)JayRSD Wrote: [ -> ]I am also anxious to know when the Mods section will be reopened.

We stated that on the blog.
They have stated that on their latest post, sir.
http://blog.mybb.com/
And it's now back.
Pages: 1 2 3