MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: link to webmasterforums.biz on home page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
whats with that link? it redirects to a suspended hosting page for a money making domain.

that link should be removed, IMHO
I think it's suppose to be a testimonial but the testimonials are messed up. I'll take a look tomorrow.
It's a paid advertisement from Text Link Ads.
I think we should get rid of testimonials to be honest.
(2012-06-03, 03:10 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I think we should get rid of testimonials to be honest.

Agreed.
(2012-06-03, 04:16 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-03, 03:10 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I think we should get rid of testimonials to be honest.

Agreed.
Yep.
It hasn't been updated in forever. Perhaps the next time the homepage is redesigned, maybe a better system can be in place. I think it could be beneficial.
(2012-06-03, 08:40 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]It hasn't been updated in forever. Perhaps the next time the homepage is redesigned, maybe a better system can be in place. I think it could be beneficial.

The new website doesn't include testimonials. I guess we could automate it, it would be easier next time round.
(2012-06-03, 08:42 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-03, 08:40 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]It hasn't been updated in forever. Perhaps the next time the homepage is redesigned, maybe a better system can be in place. I think it could be beneficial.

The new website doesn't include testimonials. I guess we could automate it, it would be easier next time round.

Personally I think there should be a requirement to post (large forums) As it can be a good example of large MyBB forums.
That's not a bad idea Mark.

Maybe members of the big boards group can provide them (they have a secret forum where they can post them already too Toungue).
Pages: 1 2