MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had my hands full when you were gone... my host redirected traffic to the www address and the forum went nuts! I had to reinstall the forum and now I am really stuck.. this is the error I get on install and then it stalls

Fatal error: [SQL] [1146] Table 'wcovenet_mybb.mybb_datacache' doesn't exist
SELECT title,cache FROM mybb_datacache in /home/wcovenet/public_html/forum/inc/db_mysql.php on line 550

Here are rows 542-558 they are refering to:

"error_no" => $this->error_number(),
					"error" => $this->error_string(),
					"query" => $string
				);
				$error_handler->error(MYBB_SQL, $error);
			}
			else
			{
				trigger_error("<strong>[SQL] [".$this->error_number()."] ".$this->error_string()."</strong><br />{$string}", E_USER_ERROR);
			}
		}
		else
		{
			return false;
		}
	}

[/code]

what should I do?Sad
Either your database details are wrong or the table just doesn't exist.
Well I now got past that Matt with another situation... when upgrading the existing forum it does not recognize my username and pass so how would I find that out?
Click Forgot password and recover it by email. You can see and change your username/email in the database.
I got it.. This is nuts and I will try and explain it all here... It is a host issue, I think..they recently "redirected" traffic from what my site was, to the www. connection. You can test it out yourself to know what I mean. Go to my site one time with the www in front of the address and one time without. Go to post a thread.. or reply and see the editor in the post bit is messed up but when you go without the www. in front it is fine...

http://thefreeweb.org/forum