MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Spam/Virus Problem? PLEASE Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I built this forum first with phpbb and I was hit with crazy spam. So I rebuilt the forum with mybb and everything was going great. I have security questions and spam block. I have made no admin changes for the last week and I have only made posts on the site. I logged on, on friday everything was great. Went back on Saturday and got a message popup saying that my site is known for spreading viruses. the header has this weird message.
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/47/8811447/html/inc/plugins/fitonpage.php:1030) - Line: 1688 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File	Line	Function
[PHP]	 	errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php	1688	header
/inc/class_session.php	106	my_setcookie
/global.php	55	session->init
/index.php	18	require_once

I can log in to my admin CP but I can't navigate in the admin, I get logged out.
The site is

http://www.VITropics.com

I'm pretty sure that a local guy that had a similar site is doing this to me. His site is not getting any traffic.
If anyone can help me that would be great! I am trying to run a business and do this on the side for fun.
You've edited fitonpage.php plugin file in ./inc/plugins/ folder, either from above <?php or below ?> tags.
Not sure what you mean. But I did not edit anything for at least a month prior to this happening.
Please attach the ./inc/plugins/fitonpage.php file here.
Or just reupload a fresh copy of the ./inc/plugins/fitonpage.php plugin file, looks like it has been edited but if you haven't done it, just upload a new copy.
(2012-06-04, 05:43 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Please attach the ./inc/plugins/fitonpage.php file here.

(2012-06-04, 05:46 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Or just reupload a fresh copy of the ./inc/plugins/fitonpage.php plugin file, looks like it has been edited but if you haven't done it, just upload a new copy.

K ill try that
Yeah, someone's edited the file and put dodgy code at the end, redownload the plugin and upload a clean copy of ./inc/plugins/fitonpage.php
(2012-06-04, 05:51 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, someone's edited the file and put dodgy code at the end, redownload the plugin and upload a clean copy of ./inc/plugins/fitonpage.php

Yep I reloaded it and all is fixed. I'm not sure how this could have happened but I'm going to change my passwords.
Thanks for the help

I am getting this message on the adminCP
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/47/8811447/html/admin/inc/class_page.php:909) - Line: 51 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File	Line	Function
/admin/index.php	51	header
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/47/8811447/html/admin/inc/class_page.php:909) - Line: 1688 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File	Line	Function
/admin/index.php	159	my_setcookie
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/47/8811447/html/admin/inc/class_page.php:909) - Line: 1688 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File	Line	Function
/admin/index.php	160	my_setcookie

I cant navigate I just get logged out
Your admins have edited ./admin/inc/class_page.php file as well. Reupload the class_page.php file in ./admin/inc/ folder from the fresh MyBB download.
Fixed Thanks
Pages: 1 2