MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User reporting problem voting on a poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of my registered users reported that when they attempt to vote on this poll, they receive either a warning telling them that they don't have permission to do so, or a blank page. I was unable to replicate this using a similarly privileged test user, nor was I able to apply the common solution for blank pages (reset showthread_poll to default) because my showthread_poll hasn't been changed, so there was nothing to revert to.

No one else has reported this issue to me, but as I'm not sure what's causing it I want to make sure there's not a silent majority suffering the same problem. Has anyone run into this issue before, and do you have any idea of how it can be resolved?
Do you have a test account with same privileged as that user that we can use?
Yup! There's one called TestUser. The password is test1234.
Having the same issue. When you vote and hit the button, it just goes to a white screen and doesn't count the vote.

Update:

Using v. 1.6.7. Is happening in multiple browsers and on different user's machines in different parts of the state.

This is the addy in the URL window on the blank screen: http://www.gaminiac.com/forum/polls.php?...3&option=1

Just completed the update to 1.6.8. Still having the issue.

And we are using Dark Fusion as a base template... Not sure what else you might need to know. Undecided

This thread fixed for me.