MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bollywood Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0lOph.png]

Site Name: Bollywood Forum
Site URL: Bollywoodforum.net

Description: We are a newly launched Bollywood Forum, Which offers so many things to the users like Bollywood News, Latest Trailers and first Looks, Box Office Collections and Movie reviews.
To add to this we do also have separate sections for every tv channel in Indian Television Section along with a music section for music lovers.

Signup if you are a Bollywood Fanatic.

Thanks for reading.
The Showcase forum permits a maximum of two links per thread. Please adjust your post.
(2012-06-05, 05:15 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]The Showcase forum permits a maximum of two links per thread. Please adjust your post.

sorry about that, adjusted now.
Why so many forums? I mean I know Cricket Life is in a decent position to not need as much work... but it could still do with more promotion and activity. Close promotion for.me down (IMO) because there is too many of them around... and just work on those two..

However, that forum look nice (bollywood one).
(2012-06-05, 06:22 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]Why so many forums? I mean I know Cricket Life is in a decent position to not need as much work... but it could still do with more promotion and activity. Close promotion for.me down (IMO) because there is too many of them around... and just work on those two..

However, that forum look nice (bollywood one).

it isn't owned by me only, i have this Jointly with my friend, who's a bollywood fanatic, not me.