MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some Graphic Work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think this is the right section. xD Anyways, I wanted to get some feedback on some graphics I recently created for my portfolio. I haven't done any photo manipulations for quite a while, but with a lack of themes atm I wanted to get back into it so I could fill up my portfolio, anyways, please let me know what you do and don't like. Smile

[Image: 06n2L.png]

[Image: FQlce.png]

[Image: rBaYW.png]

[Image: r9QQk.png]
Love them. The second and fourth are the best. You are a really good designer Eric.
Thanks a bunch, glad you like it. Smile
(2012-06-06, 04:50 AM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]Love them. The second and fourth are the best. You are a really good designer Eric.

I second that.
(2012-06-11, 12:11 AM)Charlie Hadden Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-06, 04:50 AM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]Love them. The second and fourth are the best. You are a really good designer Eric.

I second that.

Thanks a bunch. Smile
I've already told you but these are amazing, I love the first one! Big Grin
Very good graphics Eric, you should be proud of those Smile
The IceCube one is my favorite, he has a concert not to long ago in SF area. My bros got to go.. wish I could have went. We used to jam to IceCube all the time back in the day.
Have you worked with these artist directly or is this stock photo manipulation?
I do photography in Las Vegas and have met a few celebrities and have done journalist photos of a few. It's fun.
This is simply stock editing, I've never met a celebrity. xD
What software did you use to do this?
Gimp or Photoshop?
Nice work though.
Pages: 1 2