MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change registration date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for a plugin where the admin can change any users registration date on the forum.

thanks a lot
Why would you want to do that ?
I have an old website that was built with Webspell. Webspell has an integrated forum.

I want to move all my old users over, but I don't see a way of moving Webspell posts > MyBB.

So I will just get people to re-register or I will recreate users and change the dates.

The site is the same, the forum is not.
Just let them re-register. What difference will it make what their registration date is?
the community is old. I am going to try to move the posts over as well.

This seems like it would be an easy thing to do for a developer so I want it.
So your trying to display fake registration dates to make you community look new and fresh ? Just rebuild your community, if you start faking statistics, your going to fail, big time.
how is it fake? All I am doing is transferring from webspell to MyBB. I don't think there is an option to do that but I will ask in another forum.

Why do you care what I do?

Other forum software has this feature built in, it's a legit question.
In your first post your asking: "Looking for a plugin where the admin can change any users registration date"

If you change a users "Registration Date", then yes it is a "fake" registration date.
If I cannot transfer the whole forum to MyBB then I do it this way. That's what I want and some other people asked about.

simple as that.
So the registration date will be the same of everybody? You can run a query once users are in the new mybb db.
Pages: 1 2