MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NBA Forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wonder if someone would be interested in making an NBA forum? I know it'll be hard because of everyday updates and etc. And I think hardwork and time would be really needed here. So, maybe someone highly experience in mybb would like to help me. As I am planning to make one. Thoughts about this?
Sports forums are decent to make focused on niches. The constant updates actually help you because there is always content to discuss and post. Good luck if you decide to do this Smile
Thanks!
I just need someone who would be able to be my partner in doing this.
I couldn't because I live in the UK and the NBA is nothing to me. But good luck finding a partner.
I really enjoy the NBA and sports in general.. but if I was to start a forum that was sports related I would have it focused on my than one sport so there's something to discuss the entire year..
You can easily make a single sport last an entire year with drafts and what not. You'll just have a smaller more dedicated following in the off season.
There are a lot of NBA forums. If you want to be unique do like WBA or something Toungue