MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How users can upload an image file during registration?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Many parts of my forum are limited to our university students which has more than 4000 students. I should activate registered members manually but I need to see their Student ID card to make sure they are students of our university.
How can I add a field in registration page for uploading their cards photo? It's better that uploaded file automatically renamed to their username and then stores in a private folder or be sent to my email.

Please help. ThanksHuh
Admin CP --> Config --> Custom Profile Fields --> Add New --> then you can set it up where they have to post the text area as a link to the student card?
(2012-06-06, 04:15 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP --> Config --> Custom Profile Fields --> Add New --> then you can set it up where they have to post the text area as a link to the student card?

No. Thanks, but it's not a good solution. people likes to do their registration process only in one page and one form. Currently I'm doing this way, people can upload their cart in a wordpress contact form, but they don't like it at all. I just want to have a "browse" button to choose their card photo and upload it. Something like uploading an avatar photo during registration.
You will have to get it as a custom plugin then I think.
Actually it's a custom code modification and I think it's not to be much complicated because it's very similar to uploading an avatar that it's hidden for other users.
Thank you Smile