MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remove unordered list bullet without affecting unordered lists?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hallo - I am glad was able to help - I must admit I am still a bit lost on what you want. You want the header (in it's entirety) from the wordpress side?
(2012-06-06, 09:09 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Hallo - I am glad was able to help - I must admit I am still a bit lost on what you want. You want the header (in it's entirety) from the wordpress side?

Well, if you take a look at the forum now you will see exactly what I was trying to achieve. Just wanted the top menu from the wordpress site to be on the forum so that there was some continuity and a way to go between the two. I didn't copy all the links across to avoid confusion with things like search and sitemap (as they aren't integrated into the forum).

The entire header would have meant removing the top of the apart theme, which is fine but then I would have had bg issues and potential width fixing of the page.

Anyway, you have been most helpful - just could not figure out which bit of the CSS would actually affect those damn bullet points if I entered it, so thanks for taking the time to find out for me Smile

Thanks again
Aventura
Pages: 1 2