MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My new MyBB Theme - Relaxing, chilled, light blue - Cloud Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Read the full thread with more information and details:
http://theprofiters.com/showthread.php?tid=2076

Hey guys,

I'm happy to present my Relaxing Cloud Theme.

The theme uses nice chilled light blue colours and is perfect for any type of forum.

I will only be releasing 10 copies of this theme, so get yours while you can.

Into the features :

1. Stylish footer and board stats.
2. Works for any type of forum.
3. Full support given for any issues.

Preview:

Full Album

1. Index page

2. Member List

3. Thread Layout

4. Profile Page

5. Jscript - Who posted

A demo is not available, however I have used this theme for 4days on The Profiters and have made users report any bugs they have found so I could fix them. There are no bugs or broken images within this theme, but if you are stuck or have trouble uploading it just post here and I'll always help you.

Read the full thread with more information and details:
http://theprofiters.com/showthread.php?tid=2076

~Hostpro
Is this your first ever design? If so then it is decent. It is not even worth the $10 though. Seen better free themes IMO.
Moved. This doesn't belong in GD.
(2012-06-06, 04:53 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]Is this your first ever design? If so then it is decent. It is not even worth the $10 though. Seen better free themes IMO.

Yes it is, however it was requested by users and they said they were willing to pay $10 for it xD

~Hostpro
Fair enough. Good luck selling then Smile
Very nice design, good job.
(2012-06-06, 05:17 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]Fair enough. Good luck selling then Smile

Thanks a lot, as I said this is my first time so I have no clue how it's going to go. I have already sold two copies to the two members who requested it but I'll see how it works out with everybody else Smile

~Hostpro
Well, honestly you're selling almost the default theme. I mean, there are lots of unmodified images in it, and the postbit is about the highest customized part of the whole thing. xD

Anyways, good luck selling it ig.
Quote:Normal Copy: $10

Copyright Removal: $15

Normal Copy + Copyright Removal: $20

This doesn't make any sense at all. You need the normal copy before you can get the copyright removal, right? So why is there a "combo" price?
I'm assuming the combo price is if you buy the Copyright removal right at the time instead of later?

If you buy the theme, then buy the copyright removal a month later, that'll cost you $35 or you could just buy the combo now and get it for $20.

I assume thats what he's doing.
Pages: 1 2