MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: postbit icons messing up in firefox 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today I updated my firefox 12 to 13. now my left hand side postbit icons are not displaying correctly in Firefox 13..

I m not having this issue with other browsers .

here is a screenshot
http://i46.tinypic.com/2501kx1.jpg

is there anyway I can avoid this on Firefox 13 ???
What's your forum's URL? Also please post any testing account logins as well.
yep. its a cache issue.. cleared the cache and cookies. now it is displaying correctly ..

P.S: seems like the issue still remains the same ... worked once after I cleared the cache.. but now its back Sad
You've to re-clear its cache again.
I cleared the cache few times and even tried private browsing mode too.. but still having the issue .. but some threads displaying correctly ..
Forum Url?
(2012-06-07, 10:47 AM)vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Forum Url?

check my profile url section ...

you have to use firefox 13 and log in see the left hand side buttons
I don't see any issue in FF and Chrome.
(2012-06-07, 11:00 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see any issue in FF and Chrome.

This ^
(2012-06-07, 11:00 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see any issue in FF and Chrome.

you have to login to see the email,PM,find,Rep buttons. otherwise it wont show the issue on the left hand side of the postbit icons.

r u currently using Firefox 13 ?

currently I dont have any issue with Chrome. the issue comes only in FF 13 ..

P.S: I think this issue comes when there is a embed youtube video on a thread.... may be new firefox is conflicting with the video BB codes ???
Pages: 1 2