MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Creating Custom MyCode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thank you, its now working in custom pages, however its stopped me from using html in them now. Is there a way to get the use of html back and using the [name] tag. Also is it possible to have it working on forum names, and thread titles, I have just checked, it only worked in posts.

Thanks Rob
Will install the plugin and see what i can do;
Awesome, thank you very much.

Got to restart my pc, been meaning to do that all day ;]
Change the line into;

$pageInfo['content'] = $parser->parse_message($pageInfo['content'], array('allow_html' => 'yes', 'allow_mycode' => 'yes'));
(2008-06-20, 05:28 PM)LeX- Wrote: [ -> ]Change the line into;

$pageInfo['content'] = $parser->parse_message($pageInfo['content'], array('allow_html' => 'yes', 'allow_mycode' => 'yes'));

Once again, amazing, thank you. Now both html and my [name] tags are comming up. If i could finally ask one more thing however. Is it possible to have the [name] working in thread names and forum names? i know they work in posts.

Thanks,
Rob
I am now having trouble where on my twitter and plurk pages where i have put the scripts to show them such as

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.plurk.com/static/widget/plurkwidget.js?user_id=297930&height=300&interval=10"></script>

Do no longer show up Sad can that second line be edited further to make it work for all code, scripts ect ?
Could I get some help with one?

I was to make a tag for CSS, so that [div style=""] is the tag, and the user can add things like border: 2px solid; or something like that. And then of course you end it with [/div style]
This may, or may not, work.

\[div\ style=(.*?)\](.*?)\[/div\]

Replace to:
<div style="$1">$2</div>
(2008-06-26, 03:19 PM)MrDoom Wrote: [ -> ]This may, or may not, work.

\[div\ style=(.*?)\](.*?)\[/div\]

Replace to:
<div style="$1">$2</div>

thank you Exclamation

I´ve never figured out this feature and its so easy to use
(2008-06-20, 07:12 PM)Rob1991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-06-20, 05:28 PM)LeX- Wrote: [ -> ]Change the line into;

Once again, amazing, thank you. Now both html and my [name] tags are comming up. If i could finally ask one more thing however. Is it possible to have the [name] working in thread names and forum names? i know they work in posts.

Thanks,
Rob
(Posted again, seems my post was ignored ;[)

I am now having trouble where on my twitter and plurk pages where i have put the scripts to show them such as

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.plurk.com/static/widget/plurkwidget.js?user_id=297930&height=300&interval=10"></script>

Do no longer show up Sad can that second line be edited further to make it work for all code, scripts ect ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9