MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone interested in purchasing a forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He said he'd provide much more information upon PMing him.. maybe he just doesn't want his members to think he's abandoning his project..
Sent me the link and more information please.

Regards.
Ridiculously over priced
100$ are nothing IMO as compared to the 15K posts and 20 active users each day. Its a great deal IMO.
(2012-06-14, 09:30 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]100$ are nothing IMO as compared to the 15K posts and 20 active users each day. Its a great deal IMO.

100$ for 15k posts and 20 active members a day?

Are you being serious?? HuhHuh

All the posts are spam bots and nobody pays $100 for 20 active members a day.
Spam posts ? Where's the URL ?
(2012-06-14, 10:47 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Spam posts ? Where's the URL ?

He PM's you it when you post asking for it..
OK, I don't know about his site nor I saw his site before so I was telling according to what is showing apparently from the first post.
The posts aren't SPAM the style of the board just promotes low quality/spammy type of posts.. but it's not spam in the sense of bots or advertising or linking
(2012-06-07, 03:40 PM)Hoodie Wrote: [ -> ]It has around 15k posts and 20 active members coming online everyday.

Why are you lying?

"Our members have made a total of 10,584 posts in 797 threads.
We currently have 163 members registered."

Also the forum is just one category filled with spam,

You won't get any type of sales if you lie about you post count and active members, I've been checking it every so often since you sent me the link, the most i've seen on at one time is 6 users in total (4 of which were guests)

~Hostpro
Pages: 1 2