MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Gamefare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I hope the watermark isn't too obstructive but this is a new theme I've been working on, it will be released for free. I've tried to keep it as minimal as possible yet still have that high quality themes deserve. Hope you guys like it.

[Image: i8d28s8lUooe8.png]
Great theme. I am glad to see you back and designing myBB themes! This looks epic and is really original. Hoping to see more with this theme in terms of coding.
Well once I finish the mock up I'll give it to Eric for him to code it (I'll make him do it >:o )
Oh yeah forgot you were not good at coding. Well I am really looking forward to seeing what you and Eric can do. Will it be released under Audentio?
Yes, it will be released under Audentio.
:o another cool looking green and black theme.. Me likey Big Grin.
Looks good, keep it going Big Grin
Thank you.
Unsure what happened with the collapse button Confused?

Also, unless you plan to edit core files I think you cannot add that "BLOCKED" text in the blocked forum, I may be wrong.
It's a Photoshop mock-up. I'm still working on whether I want the collapse button to be the text like the message or just a - sign.
Pages: 1 2 3