MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TechRulz | The Complete Tech Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone!
I decided to make a Tech Forum. I'm a dev,gamer and themer so its fun, and since I'm also a passionate webmaster I thought why not make a forum based on it?

Techrulz is the apt forum for a Tech guy!

For the site goals, I won't bore you with a long story, but we're wanting to eventually be the main site for tech discussions and downloads. Of course i am anti pirate so that wont be the issue. There are many tech forums out there, but I definitely feel we can at least match them, or become close to them within the next year or two.

Link:-
www.techrulz.com

Thank You again and please comment. I reply to all and love all the feedback Big Grin

Join TechRulz today!

I hope to see you at TechRulz soon!
Cool looking site. Runs pretty fast. I would rather it have a larger font size and more color like the Create Account button.
(2012-06-08, 09:22 AM)BR549 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool looking site. Runs pretty fast. I would rather it have a larger font size and more color like the Create Account button.

Thanks Big Grin
You can become a part of our community too! We welcome everyone Smile

Larger font/more color would destroy the themes simplicity and elegance of the theme hence forth ruin it. ( I will look into it though)

Any other feedback from anyone?

Any other feedback?
Hello iMast777...

Interesting site...

The best of luck!
Too many sections.
You Are using a ripped theme.
(2012-06-14, 12:00 AM)Shad0w Wrote: [ -> ]You Are using a ripped theme.

Maybe he bought it.

And your proof is where?

Er, your proof is what exactly?
the User CP is broken, if he bought it then he would not have that issue.
Pages: 1 2