MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Announcement v2.4.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Here is version 2.2. All (known) bugs have been removed and I added a new option to change the display order.

Because the validation of plugins is now possible I removed the attachment. Please download it from the mod-site
Thats stupid, that attachment is not much use for someone downloading it for the first time. If you're going to update a version, include all the additional files.
There are all files in it? The plugin file, the english language file and the acp file. The plugin doesn't need more files.
please can you consider to add option visible to specific group like guests
This wasn't planned but I can add this feature top the next version. But till now there aren't enough features for the next version to release it. In addition I'm developing other things at the moment Wink
I think its nice and basic :3
Just perfect it nao, then add xD
Released version 2.3 with some changes
I love the ticker feature Smile
Erm, best announcement plugin out there Big Grin
How do I install Announcement plugin? After expanding the zip file the upload directory contains these subdirectories and PHP files:

admin/modules/config/announcement.php

inc/languages/english/admin/announcement.lang.php

inc/plugins/announcement.php

Am I supposed to upload the PHP files to the same directories on my forum? This is the first time I have tried to install a plugin with more than one PHP file.

If I ever decide to uninstall this plugin how do I do that? Will this plugin add anything to my database or forum that I can’t remove?

If I need to upgrade my forum will this plugin cause any problems?

I’m using MyBB1.6.8 Thank you for your help.

I just realized that this is a new release thread and not a support thread, my bad. Mods please do what you think best.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7