MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HELP me about installining mybb in forum folder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi to all i install mybb newly and iam newbie in site hosting i got one small problem

i rename the uploud folder and kept as forum when i go to my url it showing forum i want to go directly to forum instead how to do it..

for example my domain is www.xyz.com i installed mybb in forum folder i f i want to open my site i want to go to www.xyz.com/forum but i want to open only by www.xyz.com redircted to forum.

i uplouded pic to understand better.....[Image: 20qf82.png]

[quote='shanker2010' pid='868054' dateline='1339165607']
hi to all i install mybb newly and iam newbie in site hosting i got one small problem

i rename the uploud folder and kept as forum when i go to my url it showing forum i want to go directly to forum instead how to do it..

for example my domain is www.xyz.com i installed mybb in forum folder i f i want to open my site i want to go to www.xyz.com/forum but i want to open only by www.xyz.com redircted to forum.

i uplouded pic to understand better.....[Image: 20qf82.png]

[Image: 2rm2naa.jpg]
Use a redirect in cPanel or take a look at this http://kb.mediatemple.net/questions/242/...ss+file%3F
thank u for helping me......