MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Theme 'Fully Loaded' Colour picker/modal login/profile tabs/sliding sidebar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Read the full thread with more information and details:
http://theprofiters.com/showthread.php?tid=2182

Hey guys,

I'm excited to present my Fully Loaded MyBB Theme.

The theme is packed with unique features ranging from fluid sliding sidebar, colour picker, built in profile tabs and much... much more!

I will only be releasing 10 copies of this theme, so get yours while you can.

Main Features :

- Modal login screen
- Colour Changer
- Fluid sliding sidebar
- Built in profile tabs
- Overall Sexy CSS
- Fully Editable
- Logo PSD
- I will make any simple modifications / edits to suite your needs

Demo:

You can view a live demo here:
http://unlimitedcreations.co.uk/Forum/

Guests can post in the open zone forum and it does not require email verification to register so if you want to check out how it looks as a user then please do register to have a look.

Read the full thread with more information and details:
http://theprofiters.com/showthread.php?tid=2182
Interesting - perhaps you might want to cookiefy the jQueryTabs while you have cookie.js loading anyway, and you appear to be loading jQueryUI twice and the jQuery library three times. That is quite a lot of unnecessary overhead.
(2012-06-09, 08:27 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting - perhaps you might want to cookiefy the jQueryTabs while you have cookie.js loading anyway, and you appear to be loading jQueryUI twice and the jQuery library three times. That is quite a lot of unnecessary overhead.

I kinda rushed to upload everything to the demo site, I'll fix this,

~Hostpro
Looks amazing, I will probably buy thisSmile
Nice work bro!
(2012-06-09, 08:35 PM)Niggidea Wrote: [ -> ]Looks amazing, I will probably buy thisSmile
Nice work bro!

I'm glad you like this, you can message me on here or on my forum if you ever want to buyBig Grin

~Hostpro
The grey looks good, and the black is alright, but all the others colors are way too bright and distracting. The orange hurt my eyes..
(2012-06-09, 11:12 PM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]The grey looks good, and the black is alright, but all the others colors are way too bright and distracting. The orange hurt my eyes..

Good job users can pick their own colour then Smile

I prefer the green / blue ;p

~Hostpro
well,this is a color changer from a previous theme of mine,Chameleon.
chennaigsm is the colorchanger code jscript.

I wish i dont see any stuff like colorpicker,or dropdown panels which i have designed as a custom theme for your site.
Please read the license.txt in the package i have sent you.

regards,
Envira Phani
(2012-06-10, 12:25 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]well,this is a color changer from a previous theme of mine,Chameleon.
chennaigsm is the colorchanger code jscript.

I wish i dont see any stuff like colorpicker,or dropdown panels which i have designed as a custom theme for your site.
Please read the license.txt in the package i have sent you.

regards,
Envira Phani

1) I have never used Chameleon
2) 'Chameleon' has 3 colour options and mine has five, also they are different shades of the colour so it's not even from your theme.
3) This isn't the colour picker you made for my site, this has 5 options to pick from, your one you can pick any colour possible
4) We have already spoken on Skype, so why would you post here...

~Hostpro
Demo isn't working for me.. just getting directory..
Pages: 1 2