MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: multi mycode will fix in 1.8?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is not very important...
but I'll leave this suggestion...

example:

[spoiler]pinguim pinguim[spoiler]pinguim[/spoiler][/spoiler]

thanks...
Hello World

[b]Hello [i]Wor[u]ld[/u][/i][/b]

Some MyCode may be just too complex for nesting? Perhaps ask the developer of your spoiler tag?
custom mycodes break the spoilers and others for example...

Actually, it depends in what code you are using. I used to blame MyBB for this, but then found a MyCode Spoiler that could be nested.
(2012-06-10, 04:11 AM)Solstice Wrote: [ -> ]custom mycodes break the spoilers and others for example...

As Tom said you should contact the developer of the mycode/plugin... Spoiler isn't included in mybb so I don't know how they would fix it.
(2012-06-10, 04:20 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, it depends in what code you are using. I used to blame MyBB for this, but then found a MyCode Spoiler that could be nested.

you could pass your mycode spoiler? or link...
thanks...

(2012-06-10, 04:26 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-10, 04:11 AM)Solstice Wrote: [ -> ]custom mycodes break the spoilers and others for example...

As Tom said you should contact the developer of the mycode/plugin... Spoiler isn't included in mybb so I don't know how they would fix it.

i use adaptation of bbcode of phpbb...
ie I need to find one that works properly with MyBB

This not work too

[b]E o [color=#006400][b]martec[/b][/color] ta com dois quadrados de reputação, além de mais de 6000 posts. :lol:[/b]

E o [b]martec ta com dois quadrados de reputação, além de mais de 6000 posts. :lol:[/b]
That's because you can't bold something that's already bold thus the parser doesn't see it as creating another bold text and associates of the first [/b] with the first [b] and ignores the others.
(2012-06-10, 06:21 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]That's because you can't bold something that's already bold thus the parser doesn't see it as creating another bold text and associates of the first [/b] with the first [b] and ignores the others.

but i don´t have problem with other software... SMF, VB, IPB...
PHPBB has same problem...
Yeah, for example with my CSS MyCode I have to create two identical MyCodes but give them different parse orders, otherwise they always break, though on vB3 I never had this problem.

[div style=][div style=][/div][/div]

For example would break unless I have the two identical MyCodes with different parse orders.
Isn't that just not the Regex used for the MyCode? I'm sure we don't limit it - if someone can create nestable spoilers, you can make nestable div tags.
Pages: 1 2 3