MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A guild like theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am new to MyBB and we just started a new forum. I am in the process of finding a theme to fit our community theme, which is a 'guild'. It is going to be a tech help type of community, which I would rather keep under wraps until we are ready to announce it. I have seen a couple of WOW guild type of themes, but they were too medieval, and too gamey. Ideally I would like a theme with a scroll paper background, and guild like graphics, but not the references to online games.

Anyone know a theme like this?

Thanks!
Well I offer a variety of game related templates on my website. You can easily modify them with your own images.

If you would like to see the demo you can visit it here; http://demo.gamertemplates.net/mybb

I'm also looking to work on a new project and if you want I can base your guild on this new template I want to create. You can send your ideas my way and I'll create it for you. You will be credited in the themes final release.
(2012-06-13, 07:52 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]Well I offer a variety of game related templates on my website. You can easily modify them with your own images.

If you would like to see the demo you can visit it here; http://demo.gamertemplates.net/mybb

I'm also looking to work on a new project and if you want I can base your guild on this new template I want to create. You can send your ideas my way and I'll create it for you. You will be credited in the themes final release.

Hello Koz. I love your themes and i went to that demo and did a demo on the "game templates" theme and i absolutely loved it! Do you have a download for that theme on your website or somewhere on here?
The Game Templates isn't up for grabs. I've been making that theme for my main website Gamer Templates, which you can find in my signature. We are however thinking of redesigning it when 1.8 is released. We will convert the old one to MyBB 1.8 and just release it as a free theme.

If you need a custom guild theme I can make you one for free, but it's going to be released on gamer templates as a free theme.