MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: EpicGamingForums FREE CONTEST! WIN SOME PRIZES!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Banner.png]

Information

Hello, everyone at mybb community forum I am glad to reintroduce epicgamingforums again the reason I am doing this is because i felt like i did not give a good number of information about the site. Well here it is.

Theme Updates

Introducing the sleek modern Photoshop Bliss IV theme this theme is a nice blue/reddish nice touch the theme is comfortable and you'll love it.
Custom theme will be coming soon!

Plugins

The plugins for the site are just what you would expect forum stats awards what is really epic about the plugins are how they are placed. Nicely placed out. Suggestions are always things i need.

Community

The community is great now if you like gaming you are a part of this community please come and be a epic member of the community. Not just another member.

Why Are We Epic?

We are the most epic gaming forums out there we want what you want we give you unlimited chances in order to express yourself the staff and people at epicgamingforums are free to express there self's in many ways at epicgamingforums we don't choose what we want you choose it.

Staff Openings
Yeah that is correct staff openings are there. In order to become staff you must be loyal active fun loving member on the forum.

User Groups / Other Details
[Image: admin.gif] - This group is the highest of all and must run the forum and make sure that everything they do in there power is to make you fell good about yourself. To show that they only care about you.

[Image: mod.gif]
-This is the "mod" group they MUST look over the forum and make sure every little problem is solved right away.

[Image: Security.gif]
- This group is the child group from "mod" they also must make sure everything is in great shape.

[Image: technician.gif] - These people have guru mybb experience and will help you with anything at all.

Epic Group - Coming Soon.

All user group images were custom made by me.

Website link:
http://epicgamingforums.com/

Please leave any suggestions as a reply to this thread.

FREE CONTEST OPENING!
http://epicgamingforums.com/showthread.p...d=13#pid13
Horrible tabs, too many sections. I think I might request mycode made for me for showcase feedback.

[tabsandsections] sounds good.

But anyway, you also have a few minor theme issues like the alignment of the forum stats.
(2012-06-11, 02:14 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Horrible tabs, too many sections. I think I might request mycode made for me for showcase feedback.

[tabsandsections] sounds good.

But anyway, you also have a few minor theme issues like the alignment of the forum stats.

Thanks for the feedback.
that tabs plugin is the worst thing to ever happen to mybb
Okay well done on removing the tabs, now you need to drastically cut the section count.
Your stats are showing this;
{1} {2} active in the past {3} minutes ({4} {5}, {6} of whom {7} invisible, and {8} {9}).

Make sure you uploaded language file.
If you are going to be running a community and, if you have any plans on monetizing, a business, you really need to clean up your grammar and spelling. I'm going to be brutally honest with you; your English is bad, and even if you are a non-native speaker, you need to remedy that. That might just mean putting more effort into your posts, or recruiting some native-speaking staff to spellcheck for you. Right now, however, the only thing your post is telling me is that EpicGamingForums is going to populated by kids who write at your level. If you want to run an epic forum, post epicly. Lead by example. I can tell you are passionate about the site, so put that same passion into your content. It will make your whole operation look professional and inviting to an outsider.
(2012-06-11, 06:42 AM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]If you are going to be running a community and, if you have any plans on monetizing, a business, you really need to clean up your grammar and spelling. I'm going to be brutally honest with you; your English is bad, and even if you are a non-native speaker, you need to remedy that. That might just mean putting more effort into your posts, or recruiting some native-speaking staff to spellcheck for you. Right now, however, the only thing your post is telling me is that EpicGamingForums is going to populated by kids who write at your level. If you want to run an epic forum, post epicly. Lead by example. I can tell you are passionate about the site, so put that same passion into your content. It will make your whole operation look professional and inviting to an outsider.

Yes, I know it will get better that i promise.
Too many sections, but your theme is smexy.
About the ProStats: Is that many information really necessary for an user?
Pages: 1 2 3