MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HELP NEEDED: Post bit goes beyond the border
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today i moved my forum to a TLD domain and a new paid hosting.

All went smoothly until i posted a new thread. The new thread is going beyond the body of the forum. All previous threads are loading correctly only this new thread is causing this problem.

CSS details:
I have fixed the width of the class: #container to 940px and id: .wrapper to 900px
But the post bit table width goes to 1058px, so the text and image on the post goes beyond the body of the forum.

Check this thread

Please someone help on this
Thanks in Advance
While viewing this thread as guest there is no image display, however I guess the issue you are pointing out is [img] tags, right ?

You may use this plugin to condense the width of an image: http://mods.mybb.com/view/fit-on-page
thanks bro for this quick reply.

yes the image needs to be resized, but did u check the text also. even the text are going beyond the forum body.

I have removed the image hiding option now. sorry i forgot to remove it before.

i think its something to be done with the post table width. pls check it and confirm it bro...

Check Thread

thanks bro....

the mod worked. once the image was resized, the text also arranged correctly.

thanks again Smile
Please Check the image below. I have posted a part of the thread.

You can see that the text on the right hand side goes beyond the border. It is because that the thread has a image bigger than the post bit width. Once the image gets resized (using http://mods.mybb.com/view/fit-on-page) the text also resized to post bit width.

But until the image gets resized, the text area goes beyond the border making it difficult to read. Can someone pls help to solve this.

It goes like this
[Image: image.png]

How do i make it like this (extend the post bit table border until the images are resized)

[Image: image.png]
I think this is it:

In global.css

#content {
	background: #fff;
	width: auto !important;
	padding: 20px 10px;
	overflow: hidden;
}

Remove "overflow: hidden;"
(2012-06-18, 03:47 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is it:

In global.css

#content {
	background: #fff;
	width: auto !important;
	padding: 20px 10px;
	overflow: hidden;
}

Remove "overflow: hidden;"

thanks for the reply. but friend it didnt work.
anymore suggestions