MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum jumps to the left:(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Guys,

My forum makes a small jump to the left if I for example hover over a thread title (example "Hallo") from my index page.

This also happens if I hover over: Mark all forums as read, Forum Team, Forum Statistic (they are in german)

Please check out the link in my signature to see how it jumps^^
Does anyone know how to fix it? I had a sidebar but removed it, it worked for 2 weeks and now it jumps for some reason...

Thanks for the help!
Reinstall this theme. There may be traces left behind when you deactivated the side bar.
(2012-06-11, 06:06 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Reinstall this theme. There may be traces left behind when you deactivated the side bar.

This is not an option, I made about 7,000 changes.

Is there another way to fix it? I wanted to open the forum todaySad
What browser are you using? Everything looks good to me in Chrome.
works fine in Opera 11 on Winblows
I am on a mac but I am also using chrome and I tested it in safari too, it didn't work for me, also my neighbor tested it on his windows on internet explorer and it jumped.

I doesn't happen if I hover over contact, I failed to not underline it, but on the rest that is underlined it jumps if I hover over.

[Image: j1kcbo8vd8a55ive0go7.png]
I am not seeing an error on IE9 windows, but your html does not validate. Try fixing that, see if it solves the problem.
(2012-06-12, 07:51 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I am not seeing an error on IE9 windows, but your html does not validate. Try fixing that, see if it solves the problem.

I tested it on IE9 too, for some reason it jumpedUndecided
How can I validate it?
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=www.we...ne&group=0

I checked all the <> and they are there, do you have another idea to fix it?
Thank youSmile
Pages: 1 2