MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Delete.
Defiance of privacy much by giving out someone's mobile/home phone number?
This is messed up.
(2012-06-12, 06:09 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Defiance of privacy much by giving out someone's mobile/home phone number?

Not trying to cause any arguments but you're kind of hypocritical calling him out for that. You allow users to share their RAT's/Keyloggers to steal other people's hard earned accounts and passwords. I find that a lot more harmful than prank calls, but yeah this is pretty messed up Spaz.
How is it messed up? It's just for fun?
You're allowing people to sign up and post private information of people they don't like public for you to harass (or "prank"). If you're going to run a prank forum I would suggest posting funny pranks similar to "OwnagePranks" on YouTube and advertise your forum that way. All he does is prank places like Walmart and blanks out any invasion of privacy. Offering a free service to prank whoever the user wants (by them posting private information) is stupid.
Yeah I just looked at that site and see that.

Board is closed.
(2012-06-12, 03:43 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-12, 06:09 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Defiance of privacy much by giving out someone's mobile/home phone number?

Not trying to cause any arguments but you're kind of hypocritical calling him out for that. You allow users to share their RAT's/Keyloggers to steal other people's hard earned accounts and passwords. I find that a lot more harmful than prank calls, but yeah this is pretty messed up Spaz.

Do I encourage it? No. So no point calling me out, since you're hypocritical for having all that on your Market Forums as well.
We're done here.