MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Regarding MyBB 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So guyz, i have latest version of MyBB and i'm trying to create new forums..
So, probably i need some help..

First of all i wanna know how can i create these colored headings like "forum, form, usergroup??"
[Image: untitled11.png]
Second, How can i create a new button over there like you can see USERGROUPS there ^.^

Third, How can i create forms like this:~
[Image: Untitled2-1.png]
[Image: untitled3.png]

Hope, i'll get my answers soon.

Peace,
David.
First: The coloured headings are apparently done via CSS
Second: These can be created by going to the Admin CP -> Templates -> Current Theme Templated -> Header -> Header Templates
Third: These forms are probably created by a plugin
First-> How?
Third-> Which one and can you plz pass me down the DL of it?
(2012-06-12, 03:53 PM)David™ Wrote: [ -> ]First-> How?
Third-> Which one and can you plz pass me down the DL of it?
I don't know CSS, but you can go to w3schools.com and learn the ID/Class thing and text-colour thing and then go to the template from the second step and assign a different class to each heading.
Then using CSS and the colour code you can have a different colour for each heading.
As for a forums plugin, there is a forms plugin at MyBBSource.com, but you will need 5 posts there to download it
1. Admincp -> templates and style -> templates -> your template set -> header templates -> header.

Add:
<li><a href="Link"><div style="color:ColorHere;">Text</div></a></li>

2. That's with this plugin: http://mybbsource.com/mods.php?act=view&id=99
(2012-06-12, 03:58 PM)vernier Wrote: [ -> ]1. Admincp -> templates and style -> templates -> your template set -> header templates -> header.

Add:
<li><a href="Link"><div style="color:blue;">Text</div></a></li>

2. That's with this plugin: http://mybbsource.com/mods.php?act=view&id=99

3. Admincp -> Configuration -> Custom profile fields -> Add new Profile Field
Yes infact, I forgot about div tags, but why are you posting about custom profile fields?
Ah didn't read the third one correctly Wink Thought he meant registration questions.

There's a load of options in the form manager, have a look at them Wink
Whenever i try to register there, it says "Your details match those of a known spammer, therefore you have been disallowed registration."

What to do.??
Well that happened to me also once long back, but now I registered just fine
Try using a different email and username