MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] Need new owner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys I have a website (gamersaddictions.com) and i've been busy lately and I decided to give the site to someone. Not litterly but as in someone who can run the website also. If you are interested post below saying you want to and your skype name (If you want to, but I will need it.) Thx guys!
You already have 3 administrators on a completely dead site; you really want 1 more?
Lets just say they are not so active they will be getting demoted soon I just need someone to run it.

Pretty much what im looking for is someone who knows how to run a successful gaming website.
So, you want someone to do the work for you. Or are you transfering the domain and the database to the new owner?
(2012-06-13, 11:03 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]So, you want someone to do the work for you. Or are you transfering the domain and the database to the new owner?

That's what I thought he was doing. Will you be paying the "new owner"? What are you doing to make people want to?
No i will be very busy and was wondering if someone could take over that knows how to run a successful site that's all.
(2012-06-14, 04:38 AM)jecybuski Wrote: [ -> ]No i will be very busy and was wondering if someone could take over that knows how to run a successful site that's all.

So basically while you're too busy you want somebody to run your forum for you completely free of charge?

~Hostpro
(2012-06-14, 04:38 AM)jecybuski Wrote: [ -> ]No i will be very busy and was wondering if someone could take over that knows how to run a successful site that's all.

Thing is, it's not successful.
Honestly mate, if you're going to be extremely busy, might as well shut er down. Your site really isn't that popular. You've been opened for 10 days and most of your categories are still empty.

It's no offense to you, but I think it would just be easier to start from scratch when you come back. Besides, not many people are going to want to run your forum, then have you come back and take it away.
I Can.