MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatarhaven | Talk about the legend of korra or the last airbender!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

Avatar Haven is a new website that focuses on talking about The Legend of Korra or The Last Airbender! We are a new website so we don't have that much content, but with your help, we can make it popular!

Earn Awards, talk about the series, make new friends, and have fun!

Why a referral link? Put the direct link to the forum, it's easier for us when you are showcasing a forum, right?

I think you should have chose a different theme, or even a different color of the Apart. Maybe red and orange, don't know why but I think that it would fit better in a forum about Avatar.

Good luck. I didn't start watching Avatar yet, but I want to, someday.
Avatar is pretty good, I suggest it. Smile
(2012-06-13, 10:55 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]Why a referral link? Put the direct link to the forum, it's easier for us when you are showcasing a forum, right?

I think you should have chose a different theme, or even a different color of the Apart. Maybe red and orange, don't know why but I think that it would fit better in a forum about Avatar.

Good luck. I didn't start watching Avatar yet, but I want to, someday.

The theme is temporary
(2012-06-13, 11:53 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Avatar is pretty good, I suggest it. Smile

Seconded, probably one of the few good western anime's.

And, I didn't know about the legend of koora so I'll have to check it out.

I would recommend not opening it up until you get your somewhat final theme and logo though. And, as already been stated links that go directly to a registration page look bad.
(2012-06-14, 04:57 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-13, 11:53 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Avatar is pretty good, I suggest it. Smile

Seconded, probably one of the few good western anime's.

And, I didn't know about the legend of koora so I'll have to check it out.

I would recommend not opening it up until you get your somewhat final theme and logo though. And, as already been stated links that go directly to a registration page look bad.

Legend of Korra is pretty cool too. It made me want to re-watch Avatar and I did. Smile
Avatar isn't a "western anime." Anime, by definition, can't be western. It's just a cartoon. TLA being my favourite cartoon ever or pretty high up there at least. Sort of disappointed by LOK so far.

On-topic, there doesn't seem to be any content on this site ...
Legend of Korra, really want a dubbed version, somehow the English voices just feel so powerless Big Grin
Other then that, really change the colour of the theme, its kind of hurting my eyes a bit and add content.
The voice acting in Korra is really bad. Sad
Avatarhaven is better than ever now! Big Grin