MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: stop send email
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have a website which i installed Mybb , but i faced a problem i want to stop send email during send Private Message , i mean i don't want to send email for alert private Message
AdminCP > Templates > Your theme's templates > User Control Panel Templates > usercp_options > find the following and remove;
<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="pmnotify" id="pmnotify" value="1" {$pmnotifycheck} /></td>
<td><span class="smalltext"><label for="pmnotify">{$lang->pm_notify}</label></span></td>
</tr>

Now open Member Templates > member_register > find the following and remove;
<tr>
<td valign="top" width="1"><input type="checkbox" class="checkbox" name="emailpmnotify" id="emailpmnotify" value="1" {$emailpmnotifycheck} /></td>
<td valign="top"><span class="smalltext"><label for="emailpmnotify">{$lang->email_notify_newpm}</label></span></td>
</tr>

Save both templates.

Now run the following query in phpMyAdmin;
UPDATE mybb_users SET pmnotify = '0' WHERE pmnotify = '1';

This will remove those notification checkboxes from Registration and UserCP pages. Also set all users with the default NO Email Notification. Smile