MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two forums for sale, and a few forum domains.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
www.ReviewForums.net
www.AdminDiscussion.com

They are fully setup. Review forums needs a logo, and admin discussion needs a little spam clean up. Other than that they are both ready to go. Make offers. Both have premium themes.

Also I can provide proof of ownership if you insist.

I also have a few forum domains for sale that I can throw in for a little more or sale separate.

I also have about 10 forum related domain names, they have no current content on them right now but have nice potential. Pm me for the domains as I cannot post them here.
How much $ are you looking for for all the domain names together?
(2010-07-21, 06:18 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Below are some examples of what can be advertised here:
  • Developed MyBB powered websites
  • (1) Domain names that contain the term "MyBB" or "MyBulletinBoard" and have been registered for at least 3 months
  • Offerings & Requests for MyBB theme and modification development both paid and free
  • Partnership and forum staff openings
  • Offerings & Requests for paid posting
  • (2) MyBB specific hosting or Multiforum style hosting which offers MyBB support

http://community.mybb.com/thread-73958.html
(2012-06-15, 04:05 AM)Johnathan360 Wrote: [ -> ]How much $ are you looking for for all the domain names together?

Probably around 500 dollars. More if you want the two forums as a well.
Are you serious? $500 for those two domains?
(2012-06-16, 01:12 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Are you serious? $500 for those two domains?

No I had a list of 10 other forums, they where removed because mybb was not installed. I would take alot less for just those two posted.
Oh right, I was going to say lmao.

Good luck with the sales.
(2012-06-16, 01:15 AM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Oh right, I was going to say lmao.

Good luck with the sales.

Yeah 500 for just those two would be a huge huge rip off. lol Thanks.
Bumping this up. Willing to make nice deals. Today only.
AdminDiscussion looks like it was bombed with spam bots. xD
Pages: 1 2