MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can somebody make a plugin for me - I have all the files needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I would like somebody to make a plugin for me, I have everything that is needed such as the template file / folders / jscripts etc I just need somebody to put it together in a plugin.

I would be willing to pay however I would like to be the owner of the plugin so only I would be able to sell / give this away and not anybody else (even you).

If anybody is interested in doing this please let me know,

~Hostpro
(2012-06-15, 11:09 PM)Hostpro Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

I would like somebody to make a plugin for me, I have everything that is needed such as the template file / folders / jscripts etc I just need somebody to put it together in a plugin.

I would be willing to pay however I would like to be the owner of the plugin so only I would be able to sell / give this away and not anybody else (even you).

~Hostpro

PM'd you
(2012-06-15, 11:12 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-15, 11:09 PM)Hostpro Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

~Hostpro

PM'd you

Replied.