MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Staff. Read.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need some staff for my new site that is a general discussion forum. We also, help people with their problems. The site is being made as we speak. There is no .com yet but there will be when I get paid in 2 weeks. I need an admin and two moderators. The admin needs to be active in helping me run the site and will most likely become a co-owner. The two mods need to be active in keeping the forums clean. The admin is needed first because the site needs to be worked on before it is opened. Either quote me or pm me about the staff positions.
Its better to post your website's URL as well so people could see where they're going to apply.
Wow. Sounds promising.
I'll be the admin for $2000.. PM if interested Big Grin
(2012-06-16, 03:05 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Its better to post your website's URL as well so people could see where they're going to apply.

He said that the site is still being made and there isn't a foamin purchased yet.
How many u can paid for admin post ?
(2012-06-16, 01:52 AM)tohplayer Wrote: [ -> ]I need some staff for my new site that is a general discussion forum. We also, help people with their problems. The site is being made as we speak. There is no .com yet but there will be when I get paid in 2 weeks. I need an admin and two moderators. The admin needs to be active in helping me run the site and will most likely become a co-owner. The two mods need to be active in keeping the forums clean. The admin is needed first because the site needs to be worked on before it is opened. Either quote me or pm me about the staff positions.

I will be a memeber of staff if you want Smile