MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Redirect hack attack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

Our forum is hacked. When I click a pokerkarrier.hu/forum/index.php link it redirect me to google.hu. Before update it redirected to an infected site. If I use pokerkarrier.hu/forum then everything is ok.

I deleted htaccess files but there wasn't any change. There is not htm file in my directory. Please help.
There is no redirection when I visit: http://pokerkarrier.hu/forum/index.php
(2012-06-16, 11:47 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]There is no redirection when I visit: http://pokerkarrier.hu/forum/index.php

This.

Maybe try clear your cache?
mooncreator - which OS and browser do you use?
Yaldaram - which do you use?

I am thinking it might be a conditional redirect, check your htaccess file.
Thank you for the replies. I have cleared cookies from my web browser and everything is ok now. I think upload rewrite the hacked files but Firefox didn't forget it.
(2012-06-16, 04:05 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Yaldaram - which do you use?

Windows 7 and FF.

checked again and working absolutely fine.
I'm also using Windows 7 and FF and it's working for me.
Hm. I have not problem yet, but many forum posters have. They are redirected www.couchtarts.com/media.php?acti...38dee0c7cc via the "Mai témák" link. I don't know what to do.

Fixed. Htaccess file was rewrited by the hacker... He does something every day... What can I do?
(2012-06-17, 09:13 AM)mooncreator Wrote: [ -> ]Hm. I have not problem yet, but many forum posters have. They are redirected www.couchtarts.com/media.php?acti...38dee0c7cc via the "Mai témák" link. I don't know what to do.

Fixed. Htaccess file was rewrited by the hacker... He does something every day... What can I do?
Seeing your this reply, it's very much possible that he shelled your server (maybe some web ftp script through which he can see and edit your all forum files) or maybe your PC/machine might be infected. I recommend you to download the backup of your forum files and match each directory carefully against MyBB's official release package of the respective version you are upon. While checking it, you may likely find shells or backdoors. Also run file verification via ACP.