MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: More Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night my website was working fine and i have woken up this morning and its not working at all and i am getting this error message:

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:
2013 - Lost connection to MySQL server during query
Query:
SELECT title,cache FROM mybb_datacache

I have contacted my host as i was getting an error a few days ago and the MYBB team said it was a host issue which they denied but today with this they have emailed me back and said:

Quote:There is something very wrong with this website

If you call any file within there: http://www.wirraltalk.co.uk/htaccess.txt

You will see the hosting is up

I just do not know which way to turn because MYBB says its not them and my host says its not them either. Is there anyone out there who could take a look please? Sad
That's a MySQL connection error.. who's hosting your MySQL? usually it's your host.
Who are you hosting with?
How the heck are they going to say the stock MyBB .htaccess is messed up..

I hope you have your database and site backed up locally? so you can migrate if needed.
this sounds like a lousy host or maybe your site code somewhere is compromised.
Also if someone is DDoS or UDP flooding your hosts IP or MySQL host IP that might do the same thing.
(2012-06-17, 02:38 PM)GunnerAIO Wrote: [ -> ]That's a MySQL connection error.. who's hosting your MySQL? usually it's your host.
Who are you hosting with?
How the heck are they going to say the stock MyBB .htaccess is messed up..

I hope you have your database and site backed up locally? so you can migrate if needed.
this sounds like a lousy host or maybe your site code somewhere is compromised.
Also if someone is DDoS or UDP flooding your hosts IP or MySQL host IP that might do the same thing.

Unlimited Web Hosting - www.unlimitedwebhosting.co.uk hosts my site.
I have had problem after problem with them and members from MYBB have always taken a look at my site and said everything there side is fine and always blamed Unlimited Web Hosting and i think they are right.

A few days ago i posted on here with a error message and i told my host and they told me everything is fine this side then the next day i contacted them over something else and mentioned the problem the night before and i was told "oh yeah there was a problem that night" which the person i spoke to said there was no problems and it was MYBB software to blame.

I am sick and tired of them to be honest, i am currently just waiting for a reply from Web Wiz to move to there hosting plan because i cannot afford for my site to be off all the time.

I did try to get to my logo which is www.wirraltalk.co.uk/images/logo.gif and it worked fine so not sure why the main site would just not load.

Now they are saying:

Quote:That is the first time you have pasted that particular error in

Your website has been unusually problematic from the start. There is something wrong in the way it is set up. We have tried it on two different servers and it still has these problems.

What is stored in the mybb_datacache table?
I'm not able to load your site from a USA connection (haven't tried my proxies or vpns) but that it really seems to me like a DDoS problem or server problem. I'm not expert, it's just my opinion.. for whatever it's worth.
(2012-06-17, 03:58 PM)GunnerAIO Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not able to load your site from a USA connection (haven't tried my proxies or vpns) but that it really seems to me like a DDoS problem or server problem. I'm not expert, it's just my opinion.. for whatever it's worth.

Thanks GunnerAIO for your reply it is very much appreciated.
I have had so many lies from Unlimited Web Hosting in the past i don't know what to believe from them any more.

They have just sent another saying no other websites are off. hen they are saying because they can load images from my website then its not a hosting problem. But me personally i know nothing about servers ect i think loading a whole website then loading single images is a totally different kind of thin isnt it?

The owner of Unlimited Web hosting has said:

Quote:HI Its Dave here, I have 20 years MYSQL back ground, so I can tell you what this error is.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:

2013 - Lost connection to MySQL server during query

If you google it or speak with another developer they will verify the same, this error means the SQl being run has exceeded the MySQL timeout? i.e. the SQL query is too large for our timeout limit in MYSQL which btw is 30 seconds.

Shared hosting has controls in place to this extend to ensure that one customers SQL query cannot affect another.

I can call you and detail this further if you like, or If you google this it will verify what I have said.

Kind Regards