MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help-center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all.
After i install help center i configure, create category and after i can't see wher i ned to make a tiket :|
FORUM_URL/helpcenter.php?action=submitticket
ok tx alot now workBig Grin
Help Center

Adds a powerful help center (ticketing system) to MyBB.

* Updated to Plugin version 1.6 for MyBB 1.8.x

by:  Vintagedaddyo

- Fixed a few minor issues.
- Updated version to work with 1.8.x
- Added Menu Manager Help Center Edition to add Menu Item in Forum Toplinks

[attachment=37895]
(2016-11-27, 09:33 AM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: [ -> ]Help Center

Adds a powerful help center (ticketing system) to MyBB.

* Updated to Plugin version 1.6 for MyBB 1.8.x

by:  Vintagedaddyo

- Fixed a few minor issues.
- Updated version to work with 1.8.x
- Added Menu Manager Help Center Edition to add Menu Item in Forum Toplinks

Not fully update , still have error when install .
(2016-11-28, 03:46 PM)MyFaith Wrote: [ -> ]Not fully update , still have error when install .

Interestingly vague... haven't experienced your non descriptive error yet and it is working fine for me on several installs...
[Image: 2nl77k3.png]

[Image: 2hoa1bk.png]

[Image: 2u9rb76.png]

[Image: 2z3zcd2.png]

[Image: e9u7au.png]
Sorry forgot to mention what error .
Here is what i get when i install

[attachment=37916]
turn off the MySQL strict mode..... you are most likely going to run into alot of issues with all sorts of plugins if you do not
(2016-11-29, 09:40 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: [ -> ]turn off the MySQL strict mode..... you are most likely going to run into alot of issues with all sorts of plugins if you do not

Too bad , now only i know my hosting cant turn off the MySQL strict mode . Undecided
(2016-12-01, 05:54 PM)MyFaith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-29, 09:40 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: [ -> ]turn off the MySQL strict mode..... you are most likely going to run into alot of issues with all sorts of plugins if you do not

Too bad , now only i know my hosting cant turn off the MySQL strict mode . Undecided

No promises as I do not have a localhost with strict mode active..., but..., you could try replacing your inc/plugins/helpcenter.php with:

[attachment=37939]
Pages: 1 2