MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Please, can someone make me a custom skin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys Smile
I wasn't sure where to post this....so please accept my apology if i posted in the wrong section, thanks Smile

I was just wandering if someone could kindly make me a skin for my forum please. if you can, can you do it for free please, because im broke for money right now...

Could you please base the theme on this forum, but make it green please? If you could kindly make me one, then please Smile I will be very grateful Smile

thank you guys Smile
and thank you for a brilliant forum software Smile im glad to be part of the community Smile

P.S if you need the link to my forum, its: www.xperiance.x10.bz

-wilbso Smile
You certainly must be broke if you are using a free host - http://x10hosting.com/

No one will do it for free for you when you aren't offering anything in return.
(2012-06-18, 03:57 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]You certainly must be broke if you are using a free host - http://x10hosting.com/

No one will do it for free for you when you aren't offering anything in return.

Noone will do it for free at all. Custom themes cost, Lots.

Get a good startup and go from there.
I know, its alright though becuase someone offered to do one for me, im just discussing the price with him now Wink im only a teen though Wink
(2012-06-18, 07:02 AM)Wilbso Wrote: [ -> ]I know, its alright though becuase someone offered to do one for me, im just discussing the price with him now Wink im only a teen though Wink

You said up there it as for free?
(2012-06-18, 02:33 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-06-18, 07:02 AM)Wilbso Wrote: [ -> ]I know, its alright though becuase someone offered to do one for me, im just discussing the price with him now Wink im only a teen though Wink

You said up there it as for free?
I know.... but who the hell is gonna make a custom theme for free? RolleyesWink
Cheapest I know is AlexLC who makes them for $15. Good luck, but you should spend some more on the project.
My advice is get a real host. No point having a quality theme, on a <snip> host that doesn't even load right to see it's full potential.

There's lots of quality free themes that you can use, once you get a well of host also.
damn! Guys you dont need to comment on my host!

Anyway, i already said, i got a person who said they would do one for me.
(2012-06-18, 06:00 PM)Wilbso Wrote: [ -> ]damn! Guys you dont need to comment on my host!

Anyway, i already said, i got a person who said they would do one for me.
We are admins that are trying to help you out.
Pages: 1 2