MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Postbit Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a Postbit Question I installed the Awards Plugin by Nick and I want it so It will go to 4 awards then start a new line because I don't want it to do this!

[Image: Untitled.png]
Can you please post your forum URL?
LINK DELETED
Go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Template Set > Post Bit Templates > postbit_classic.

Find:

<td class="trow1" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;">

Replace with.

<td class="trow1" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: wrap; text-align: center;">

That will split the awards into groups of three. If you really want them in groups of four you'll have to do a bit more editing to get it working properly.
Thank you that worked but I wanted it with 4s but its ok I can fix it later I got one more question. I got the Award System and I'm wondering how do I add a request Award button so people can send a pm to me so they can reqest the award.

Cheers
Matthew
Can't they just do that manually? Where and how were you thinking adding the button?
I'm thinking of adding the request button on /awards.php so they can request a award on the forum and when they click the request button it will pm me.
Just grab the PM link from your profile, make a button out of it and add that to the template somewhere.
(2012-06-17, 08:38 PM)Matthewza Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking of adding the request button on /awards.php so they can request a award on the forum and when they click the request button it will pm me.

Like Example:

Award:

500 Post (Rquest Award Button)

Thas what I mean

(2012-06-17, 08:58 PM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]Just grab the PM link from your profile, make a button out of it and add that to the template somewhere.

How could I do that?