MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Entire forum is not refreshing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now I'm really concerned about this software. My entire forum is stuck showing the same thing for the past three hours without refreshing. I've gone through the cache manager and the recount & rebuild, but still no luck. Can someone help?
A link might be helpful ? Otherwise its a guessing game for anyone wanting to help.
Its refreshing just fine for me. Try clearing your browser cache and deleting your cookies.
The Who's Online for the past 12 hours hasn't worked no matter what browser I look in. This has been reported by other members.

Also, users browsing the individual forums are stuck or not showing.

Thanks for your help. You're the first person to respond to any of my questions in this time of need. My forum is brand new, I have people signing up but nothing is working.
Goto ACP >> Tools & Maintenance >> Rebuild & Recount >> rebuild everything and see if that works.
Yeah I tried that.
For me, the forum is refreshing fine and the "users browsing the individual forums" is not stuck, its displaying "1 Guest" which is correct as Im a guest viewing it.
Can you take a screen shot of Who's Online?
Im a guest, create a test account and I'll login and take a screenshot.
Pages: 1 2