MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Member's Group Can Delete Their Own Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having the same problem as this user here: http://community.mybb.com/thread-106761.html

My users are still able to delete their own posts despite the fact that I disabled that function via their permissions. (Admin CP > Users and Groups > Edit User Group > Forums and Posts > Uncheck 'Can delete own Posts/Threads?')

Is this a known bug or is there a setting I'm overlooking?
AdminCP > Forum and Posts > Edit the forum from where the posts are being deleted > Under Forum Permissions > Click "Set custom permissions" infront of the registered usergroup > Under "Editing" tab > make sure that the following two options are NOT checked;

Can delete own posts?
Can delete own threads?
Yaldaram, thank you so much! Any ideas why there isn't a centralized permissions feature to avoid going through every forum? Oh well, hopefully 2.0 brings that feature!
Actually the Main settings (from usergroups settings page) reflects to all forums/subforums etc. Those "Set Custom Permissions" will override to the main settings.