MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme not showing after upgrading to 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've recently posted about upgrading from 1.1.3 -> 1.2 and ran into problems with the Gzip Page Compression module not set up by my host which I've fixed. Now, that the board is up and running, I've noticed that the theme doesn't load entirely or something. This goes for the default, the one I used for 1.1.3 and I even tried GreyFull 1.2 to see if it was a version thing. Can anyone help? Thanks again in advance.

[attachment=3872]
try re-uploading just the:
some of the files again. Like the main bulk of it, such as forumdisplay, editpost, etc. Maybe somewhere along the line a script failed. dont upload the folders, such as /inc, /uploads, etc

Just the main section...maybe that will work...if not someone else maybe able to help you
When I started with 1.1.3 theme I was using, I was able to get it to work for a bit but all my forums on the board wasn't showing. Although everything came back when I changed to the default theme (which doesn't work). I don't know what's happening. T_T
Please make sure that you entered the correct board url in the general configuration. If everything is ok please post the URL to your site so that we can have a closer look.
Ah, I was using a domain that was masking the actual host domain that I'm on. After changing the Board URL in General Settings to that domain, everything worked. Does pointing to the masking domain not work? Something like the .co.nr free domain service?
You have to enter the real url, everything else does not work.