MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How would I add online/offline status on Showteam.php page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I would like to add the staff Online/Offline Status on showteam.php is there any way to do that if so please help Smile

This is what I meant:
[Image: 2eehqw0.png]

Thanks
MatthewCool
Are you referring to Yaldaram's subscription only Staff Online plugin?
If so he's usually online in a couple hours so you may want to ask him.
I did it long time ago but my forum got deleted and now the thread was deleted.
There is a chance the code may have changed since that thread back in 2007 - please try this out in a test environment first, or at the very least have a backup of the unmodified files first. Smile
(2012-06-19, 05:46 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Try this: http://community.mybb.com/showthread.php...#pid105792

That didn't work Sad

Quote:There is a chance the code may have changed since that thread back in 2007 - please try this out in a test environment first, or at the very least have a backup of the unmodified files first.

There was a thread on another Forum last year but I'm trying to find it but I think they deleted the thread Sad and I already made backups on the forum!
I have a custom script made by someone, if you're interested i could sell it to you cheap.
(2012-06-19, 01:47 PM)Rainbow Dash Wrote: [ -> ]I have a custom script made by someone, if you're interested i could sell it to you cheap.

Nah, lol
Mk, but All I'm gonna say is you'll never find it, good luck cause you'll only have to pay for a custom Plugin, nothing in this world is free. this would be classed as a suitable custom plugin, which i have.
(2012-06-19, 01:53 PM)Rainbow Dash Wrote: [ -> ]Mk, but All I'm gonna say is you'll never find it, good luck cause you'll only have to pay for a custom Plugin, nothing in this world is free. this would be classed as a suitable custom plugin, which i have.

Yes, I will find it, I had my old forum and I found a thread on how to do it but I forgot the link lol
Pages: 1 2