MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Username color/effect.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know how to make them appear correctly for internet explorer? Because right now over half my username effects, and colors do not appear. They only show for every single other browser just not IE. It's mainly the glow effect that does not work.

Thanks in advance.
(2012-06-19, 12:59 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know how to make them appear correctly for internet explorer? Because right now over half my username effects, and colors do not appear. They only show for every single other browser just not IE. It's mainly the glow effect that does not work.

Thanks in advance.
You can't fix this. I had the same sort of problem and someone told me it's IE's problem.
There are probably some work-arounds, but for a text effect I think it would be more effort than it's worth.

IE users should be accustomed to having a terrible web experience, so missing out on a text effect will be nothing to them. Toungue
Just advise those IE users to move to FF or GC. You will be their hero.
So I take it there is no real fix to it. :/ Oh well, I always suggest chrome though. It is by far the best.
Try asking at stackoverflow maybe, they might have some fix, they're always good at answering me whenever I asked. Smile