MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How would I do this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Simply alter the plugin's templates. I helped the forum in question sort out their layout and it's supremely easy to do.
(2012-06-19, 06:45 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]You should learn some CSS. It will make your life a lot easier. Barring that, hire a designer.

Ok dude, I'm fed up with your hated commands if you don't got nothing good to say don't say it.
I was being completely serious. Oh well.
(2012-06-19, 10:28 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I was being completely serious. Oh well.

On the old thread I had of my Forum you said my forum was the worst forum in the world that is why I don't want you to reply
I didn't say that. wtf
AdminCP > Templates > Your theme's templates > Postbit Templates > postbit_author_user > and wrap the award's variable code with this;
<div class="awards_style"><span style="border-bottom: 1px solid #efefef;">Awards</span>AWARD"S VARIABLE CODE GOES HERE</div>

Now add the following style in global.css;
.awards_style{
color:  #efefef;
border: 1px solid #efefef;
background: none;
padding: 1px 4px;
}

You may play the code to suit with your needs.
(2012-06-20, 03:29 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]AdminCP > Templates > Your theme's templates > Postbit Templates > postbit_author_user > and wrap the award's variable code with this;
<div class="awards_style"><span style="border-bottom: 1px solid #efefef;">Awards</span>AWARD"S VARIABLE CODE GOES HERE</div>

Now add the following style in global.css;
.awards_style{
color:  #efefef;
border: 1px solid #efefef;
background: none;
padding: 1px 4px;
}

You may play the code to suit with your needs.

Thanks, But what you mean the "AWARD'S VARIABLE CODE GOES HERE" ????
I don't know which award's plugin you're using nor I've anyother's award plugin, so I'm unable to give EXACT code of its template. You've to find the award's postbit template (I guess it may be in Global templates) and then wrap the code with the one mentioned above.
(2012-06-21, 05:24 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know which award's plugin you're using nor I've anyother's award plugin, so I'm unable to give EXACT code of its template. You've to find the award's postbit template (I guess it may be in Global templates) and then wrap the code with the one mentioned above.

I'm using Nicks Awards system
I do not have his or any other's plugin, so I would suggest to ask support over at his site.
Pages: 1 2