MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Integrate SCEditor (Editor WYSIWYG)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is only to integrate.

To make work well you need create mycode, or plugin to replace some tags.

1 - Download Attachment.

upload in your installation of Mybb

2 - In newthread template Find:
</head> 

3- Add above:
<script type="text/javascript" src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.2/jquery.min.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="jscripts/editor_themes/SCEditor/jquery.sceditor.min.css" type="text/css" media="all" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/jquery.sceditor.min.js"></script>

4 - In newthread template Find:
{$codebuttons} 

5 -Replace
<script>$(document).ready(function() {
    $("textarea").sceditorBBCodePlugin({
        style: "jscripts/editor_themes/SCEditor/jquery.sceditor.min.css?v=023",                             
                                                height: 250,
                            width: "98%",
                            defaultColor: "#333333",
                            defaultFont: "Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"
    });
});</script> 

6 - Make same in newreply and editpost

7 - To add emoticons or more BBcode use this:
http://sceditor.samclarke.com/documentation/

[Image: TNK6v.png]
I couldn't find anything in new reply named {$codebuttons}
(2013-03-05, 09:46 AM)llxx_lord_xxll Wrote: [ -> ]I couldn't find anything in new reply named {$codebuttons}

pls...
use plugin https://github.com/samclarke/SCEditor-MyBB
I tried that SCEditor thanks for shraing but not really a big fan of it. The icon thumbnails are not 'familiar' they are odd.. the arrangment is odd a tiny bit but not so much.. but worse of all the editing of posts is akward... it shows a rendered html output but you cant select images for example.. have to click on 'source button'.

Would confuse alot of users.
hey can any one help me? I installed the sce editor but the problem is for admin this editor does not set automatically> i was to manually set the default editor as sce from user cp> any suggestion would be appreciated