MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i hit on Browse plugins i get this,how come and how can i fix it please

[PHP] errorHandler->error
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 93 array_key_exists
/admin/index.php 523 require

The following errors were encountered:

There was a problem communicating with the MyBB modifications server. Please try again in a few minutes.
Can you use other features such as the file verification tool? Your server's having issues connecting to the MyBB server so it may be that your host doesn't have curl support enabled.
where is the file verification tool??
Admincp -> Tools and maintenance -> File Verification (on the left tabs)
ok it says

This process will check all MyBB default files to check for validity. Press Yes to continue.
Please note, this process can not differentiate between custom modifications and actual corruption in files. Therefore you should take caution in reverting files this process returns as "corrupt".

will i press or no
Press yes and see if it runs or not.
(2012-06-19, 09:27 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Press yes and see if it runs or not.

will it ruin my forum HuhHuhHuh

ok i got this

Quote:File Verification: Found Problems
File Status
ml> Missing
ng="en"> Missing
Definitely looks like your server is having connection issues with the MyBB server. There's not a great deal you can do apart from contact your host.
(2012-06-19, 09:44 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely looks like your server is having connection issues with the MyBB server. There's not a great deal you can do apart from contact your host.

ok thanks